Support the Catalina Film Institute
- Only with your support does our mission succeed to celebrate and promote Imagination, Education and Destination!
- Help us educate and foster the growth of young filmmakers, bring art & culture to our Los Angeles community, and inspire individuals from around the world that experience the rich film and conservation history of Los Angele County’s Catalina Island.
The Catalina Film Institute is a non-profit organization founded on principles that are designed to give back. We are focused on the economic stability of the seasonal island while also promoting the Catalina Island Conservancy and its many efforts to protect the island and its plant, animal and marine life.
Your support goes into many of our year-round initiatives:
- filmmakers realizing their dreams of becoming impactful artists within the entertainment industry through the Catalina Film Institute‘s workshops, mentor-ships, educational seminars, scholarship programs and hands-on film experience (est. 2012)
- monthly independent film screenings for the community through our Catalina Film Society (est. 2011)
- educational and in-depth filmmaker interviews provided by Catalina Film Radio and KISL 88.7 FM (est. 2012)
- industry panels and seminars through our Catalina Film & New Media Summit (est. 2011)
- filmmakers’ annual red carpet and star-studded celebration of film through our Catalina Film Festival (est. 2011)
Donations can be made online through our secure nonprofit donation service with with PayPal:
Or By Mail:
Please write your check out to “Catalina Film Festival, Inc.” and
13547 Ventura Blvd.
Donations are up to 100% tax deductible, and appreciated beyond the words that can be written on this page (please verify your deductible limits with your tax professional).
Contact us at Donate@CatalinaFilm.org for more information about making a donation to CFF, or call (818) 787-1946