CHECKOUT / CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
- We require full payment of total charge upon booking.
- You are agreeing to these terms by proceeding with the checkout. Please note that all ticket sales are final and there are no refunds. Your purchase grants you a privilege to access our event, learn from your experience, and network with professionals within the entertainment industry. As a non-profit organization, these events are a major part of our fundraising effort to support our mission to foster the growth of filmmakers and promote their work to the world. We do not have a waiting list to protect us from financial loss and your purchase secures your reservation to keep other participants from taking your spot, so we cannot offer refunds or accept cancellations when we have already turned other people away reserving your festival pass, boat ticket, and/or hotel room. Unless your ticket specifically says “Non-Transferable”, you are free to sell (at face value) or give away your ticket to someone else, although you must contact us to let us know that person’s name and information as we reserve the right to refuse their entrance to protect you from theft or us from incorrect legal information for boats travel and/or hotel reservations associated to a credit card. For some tax deductible donations/items only; please consult with your tax professional to find out the amount you are legally allowed to write-off up to 100%.
- Purchasing a Pass / Ticket does not include lodging accommodations or travel unless your package expressly says it is included. The same goes for Lodging and Boat Tickets, it does not include our event unless your package expressly says so. A separate purchase must be made for each if not.
IN ADDITION TO ABOVE:
HOTEL / RENTAL PROPERTY RESERVATION CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- You must present your Credit Card and a Valid Photo ID upon check-in. Please call within 24 hours of reserving to make corrections, otherwise our cancellation policy will apply. Our Cancellation policy is firm because we are a non-profit organization that can’t afford to suffer financial loss on hotel rooms. We are not in the hotel business, we just help block group rates/discounts and facilitate rooms as a convenience so you can attend our event. Our Cancellation Policy is 75% Refund 30 days prior to arrival date, 50% Refund 14 days prior to arrival date and 25% Refund 7 days prior to arrival date. If you don’t cancel 7 days before your reservation you will forfeit full payment. You must also adhere to the rules and regulations of the hotels and properties you reserve through us. At check-in you will also need to read and agree to their terms (IE – Non-smoking policy, noise policy, etc.).
- Lodging accommodations by themselves DO NOT include boat travel to and from Catalina Island or a Pass / Ticket to our event unless it expressly says it is included in your package. You must purchase those separately to gain access.